- CARDS.LT team publicly declares, that it keeps following conditions:
- Your e-mail addresses will not be given to third parties, nor spam messages will be sent to them without your permission.
- Information about your computer (browser, operating system) is used for statistical purposes only.
- CARDS.LT software automatically collects such data: who, whom and when sent the greeting cards and senders' IP addresses. This data is used in case of harmful acts, hacking or spamming. In such case this data can be used as the evidence.
- When logging to CARDS.LT with OpenID, user's e-mail address is saved in CARDS.LT database. Other information (full name) is saved temporarily - until user exits CARDS.LT.
- Cookies are sent due to statistical reasons and to provide additional functionality.
- CARDS.LT team does not view or edit sent greeting cards.
- CARDS.LT reserves a right to view information related to user that acts harmfully.